Flash news :TNPSC (Tamilnadu Public service Commission) is decided to conduct tnpsc
group 2 exam 2014 – 2015 on 29.06.2014. Because of the election , exam changed from 18.05.2014 to 29.06.2014.
TNPSC Group 2 (CCSE-II) Notification 2014 – Apply Online for 2269 Personal Clerk and Assistant Vacancies: Looking for TNPSC CCSE-II Vacancies? Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced an employment notification for Combined Civil Services Examination II (Non Interview Posts). Online applications are invited for filling up 2269 Group 2 (CCSE-II) vacancies for the year 2013-14. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode before 5th March 2014. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, examination fee, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
TNPSC Group 2 Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Name of the Examination: Combined Civil Services Examination II (CCSE-II)
Total number of vacancies: 116 posts
Name of post:
I.) Personal Clerk
- Finance Department: 14 Posts
- Law and Finance Department: 53 Posts
- Public Service Commission: 07 Posts
- Legislative Assembly: 06 Posts
II.) Assistant in Various Departments
- Revenue Administration Department: 03 Posts
- Prison Department: 04 Posts
- Police Department: 218 Posts
- Medical and Rural Health Services Department: 322 Posts
- Transport Department: 26 Posts
- Registration Department: 195 Posts
- Labour Department: 91 Posts
- Highways Department: 135 Posts
- Archives and Historical Research Department: 09 Posts
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services Department: 185 Posts
- Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department: 99 Posts
- NCC Department: 80 Posts
- Public Health and Preventive Medicine Department: 65 Posts
- School Education Department: 517 Posts
- Social Defence Department: 15 Posts
- Social Welfare Department: 75 Posts
- Directorate of Vigilance and Anti Corruption Department: 07 Posts
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission: 07 Posts
- Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly: 01 Posts
III.) Assistant in the Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department
- Commissioner of Commercial Taxes: 03 Posts
- Chennai Division (South): 41 Posts
- Tiruchirappalli Division: 13 Posts
- Salem Division: 47 Posts
- Vellore Division: 03 Posts
- Madurai Division: 16 Posts
- Tirunelveli Division: 12 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 01-07-2014. There is not age limit for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Classes (Muslims) and Destitute Widows category candidates.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics, Bachelor’s Degree, degree of B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com., of any University or B.O.L of Annamalai University or B.B.A of Madurai Kamarajar University or B.Litt., of Madras University or B.B.M or B.Litt., of Bharathiyar University, Degree, BA/BSc/ B.Com. Refer to official recruitment notification for post wise educational qualification.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 125/- (Rs. 75/- as application fee and Rs. 50/- as Application cost) through online or offline mode. Those candidates who have registered in the One – Time Registration system, and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e., Rs. 50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone. Check application fee payment method given below.
Online Payment: Application/ Examination fee should be paid through online payment gateway such as Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
Offline Payment: Application fee should be paid either at Post Office or Indian Bank Branch through the payment challan generated from the system.
Selection Process: Selections of candidates will be made on the basis of their marks obtained in written examination.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for TNPSC Group 2 posts through Combined Civil Services Examination II in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online form on TNPSC’s official website at www.tnpsscexams.net, on or before 5th March 2014. After submission of online application, candidates must take print out of application for further use.
How to Apply Online: Before filling online application make sure candiates have valid email ID, scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Log on to its official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpsscexams.net.
- Click on “Apply Online” link under the post they want to apply for.
- Fill application form with all mandatory details, payment details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Select the mode of payment (Online/Offline).
- Now make payment either Online or Offline as mentioned above.
- If everything is right, submit your application form.
- After submission of application, a system will generate a Registration number, note down the login ID and password.
- Take print out of application for future references.
Date of Notification Issued: 06-02-2014
Starting Date for Online Registration: 06-02-2014
Last Date for Online Registration: 05-03-2014
Last Date for Payment of Application fee (Offline): 07-03-2014
Date of written examination: 18-05-2014
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information about TNPSC Group 2 (CCSE-II) Notification for Personal Clerk & Asst posts with regard to age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
for more details
tnpsc group 2 recruitment 2014
tnpsc group 2 apply online
tnpsc home page
tnpsc group 2 model question papers